Friday, June 22, 2007

Best buddies!


I truly think that Twinkle and Amalia are going to be the best of friends. Especially since there is now food involved! Amalia is catching on that if she drops her Cheerios over the edge of the highchair, Twinkle will come and eat them. In a way this is nice, as I don't need to pick up, sweep or vacuum after Mali is done eating!

Amalia is also very much into "sharing" her toys with Twinkle. Very often I will catch her holding out a toy for Twinkle....and Twinkle in turn "drops" her rawhide chews right in front of Amalia.....yuck! I do honestly try to keep all doggie objects out of Mali's radar, but somehow they have passed through a couple of times. Well, I guess it is building up her immunities!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, very cute! looking forward to reading your guys blog!

Josh & Rachelle

The Glanz Project said...

Keep the pictures coming! We love you all, and miss you oodles. :)

Bunny said...

YAY for blogs. I'm glad I can keep updated...although, we keep in touch a lot better now than we used to. Blessings dear friend.